Dial-a-Ride is a SMART service providing door-to-door transportation for Wilsonville residents who are unable to use the fixed route service. Priority is given to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) eligible customers.
Please note that all SMART buses, not just Dial-a-Ride vehicles, are wheelchair accessible. Since Dial-a-Ride services are in high demand, individuals are strongly encouraged to use the regular fixed route bus service whenever possible.
Eligibility to qualify for ADA level service must be certified by a medical professional. Download the eligibility form.
If you have questions about routes or service, please contact SMART at 503-682-7790. SMART will provide training and assistance to residents who want to learn about SMART's services and how to access the system.
Dial-a-Ride "Dos and Don'ts"
A few simple rules for Dial-a-Ride customers:
- Customers under sixteen must have parents or guardians call for reservations.
- No children under 12 may ride in the front seat of a van.
- Please be considerate of other passengers.
- All other bus etiquette rules apply.
Keeping SMART Up-to-Date
If you are a Dial-a-Ride customer, please contact SMART 503-682-7790 if there is a change in the following:
- Your address or phone number
- Your emergency contact's name or phone number
Last updated: 10/25/2013 11:25:02 AM